Friday, August 10, 2007

holga adventures, part I


Have been carrying the holga around with me more often, why I don't know. first i was thinking about shooting a project on 120 but now i'm not so sure. right now the shoulder strap is giving me attitude and coming undone so the camera is on my floor at home... but here are some frames from my first roll of ilford 400.

The first three frames were taken at William Burroughs' estate during a meeting. We swam in the pool. It was nice.




This is a cow.

2 comments:

max bittle said...

john,

i really like this group of images. keep up the good seeing. and you got to hang at one of the great 'beats' house. lucky you.

cheers,

max

Unknown said...

thanks max. i'm not sure about good seeing but it's definitely a detour from how i normally take pictures.

something about swimming pools and my holga, about to go pick up some more film i shot at the city pool this week. hopefully will post those soon ..