Sunday, August 19, 2007

A guessing game

Taking pictures without looking through the viewfinder. Just pointing and shooting. That's what I was doing last week, spending some time at the city pool with the five gallon fish tank I bought to transport my Oscar from Colorado to Kansas. Can't believe I didn't take any pictures of my fish, strapped down in the passenger seat bobbing around in about three gallons of water, so as to not spill all over the place when I made a turn, which there are a lot of descending six thousand feet of mountains.

So with the plastic tank, my plastic camera and some film I walked down to the pool. Felt like a kid in a candy store. More like a kid exiting a candy store with his arms chalked full of goodies, a grin smeared across my face, knowing what fun I was about to have.

1 comment:

max bittle said...

i like it john...keep posting