Tuesday, December 16, 2008

last days

My time in this country is now very limited. I'm completely exhausted, will be leaving for Ireland in 12 hours and haven't started packing. I don't think I'll sleep much tonight. 


The stress level has been running kind of high lately, with saying all these goodbyes. The errands are constant and preparation is ongoing. Making promotion materials is balanced with trying to memorize a Tom Petty song. Or bettering a song by the Smiths. 

I've been constantly humbled by everyones love, well wishes and talks. I love you all, appreciate the hugs. You will be missed. 

Thank you. 

6 comments:

m said...

nice... what are you going to ireland for?

please keep us posted with pictures. i'm looking forward to your updates.

m said...

oh wait, brain fart, this is your chance to be a wwoofer. very cool.

i hope you'll take the camera out more often than not.

John Henry said...

M,

You know it. Always.

JH

kate furst said...

I will miss you so much!

Mike Kayton said...

Hey John!

Have you reached the green and golden shores of Ireland?

I'm requesting a shot - something with color fields...

Matt Mills McKnight said...

safe travels, pal.