Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Define "productive"

My definition of accomplishment has become somewhat blurred lately and I think today bears witness to that. While I have done a good share of reading, for pleasure and research, and made calls about stories.. I haven't really hit my major couple of goals for the weekend. But, the day is still quite young and I bought some hazelnut coffee at the store today so I'm keeping focused.

I did accomplish this goal. I broke my recent web of frugality and binged on two CDs... One, Max has been harping at me for some time to buy, Blonde on Blonde by Dylan. And I've got to say, hell yes I'm happy with the results. And the other is a newer band called MGMT, which I picked up on from a video on a cool little mindful living publication out of Boulder, elephant journal.

Time to brew that coffee.

No comments: