Saturday, May 3, 2008

energy

It's May 3 and I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time. I don't know what it is in particular that I'm even excited about, but I feel it. Everything is buzzing and happening right now. I'm in one constant state of stretching.. like I'm getting out of bed fully energized and take that one huge, happy inhaling stretch and now I'm stuck in the most beautiful way.

Man this blog has kept me afloat for awhile. It might not seem like I write much.. and I really don't. But when I post photos I'm thinking and it's been therapeutic. Thanks for looking, those of you who do.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Yours is the only blog I actually read. Brevity is gift. You know that from photography, it's that whole stealing a fraction of a second within a frame that tells a lifetimes-long story.

John Henry said...

Thanks for reading my friend. Great show tonight. Will share that soon.