Wednesday, March 4, 2009

reporting in

so there have been a few changes on this forum. 


the color: it might change again. i just felt like brightening it up, loosing up a little. 

the name: an exert from some seriously inspiring talks from a certain week in september. 

the general idea is the same, just aiming to keep things simple.

The snow is falling hard now in Galway. Big, fat, unexpected flakes heave from the grey sky. With my hoodie up and cup of tea at my side, I don't dare venture downtown just now. I have come and gone from a farm in County Clare since my last post. It was, in the end, a sour experience for everyone, but one that was better off to end sooner than later. I won't get into details, but sometimes personalities just don't work well together. And this was a big case of just that. 

I've got roughly three weeks left in this country and exactly no plans as of Monday. I think some heavy hitchhiking and couchsurfing are in store. The Cliffs of Moher and Cork are still on my to-do list. 

wtf? snowing in ireland?

No comments: